Sector: Quality Control
Position: Quality Control Engineer
Reports to: Head of Quality Control
Job Location: Prilep
Training for a period of 3 months is provided for this position. The training is interactive, with practical work in the area.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Conducting entry inspection using industry-appropriate methods such as comparison with standards, dimensional measurements, visual inspection laboratory examinations.
- Conducting inter-phase (during the production process) inspection, with mandatory inspection of the so-called "trial piece" .
- Implementation of final control according to the requirements in the technical documentation.
- Recording the results of the conducted inspection in the corresponding documentation.
- Preparation of reports from the conducted inspections.
- Continuous monitoring of the control equipment and timely calibration of the same in order to ensure the collection of accurate data on product quality in the production process and in the control process.
- Removal of defective measuring equipment from the production process and the control process.
- Preparation of an annual plan for calibration of the control equipment in cooperation with the Technical Preparation and Development Service.
- Timely update of the register of proper control equipment.
- Management of non-compliant and defective products, their marking, separation and recording.
- Active participation in determining the causes of non-compliances and proposing corrective measures to resolve non-compliances (filling in 8D reports).
- Identify opportunities for improvement in quality control processes.
- Knowledge and use of Delcam PowerINSPECT software.
- Follows and meets the requirements of internal procedures related to the operation of the quality control service.
- Has an active participation in meeting the requirements of the standards ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14 001: 2015
Background, Skills & Qualifications:
- Diploma for completed higher education
- Solid knowledge of English language
- Using MS Office package
- Organizational skills and teamwork